Sunday, 5 February 2017

EATING in Canberra

No matter what we have planned, we will always end up eating.

Eat your way through every city.  It's the best part of any place.

Blueberry Cronut from 7th & Bake


Fish & Chips from Cafe Momo

Salmon and rice from Pepper Lunch

French Toast from Penny University

Smashed Avo from the Cupping Room

Xiao Long Bao and Peking Duck from Yat Bun Tong

Chai Latte and Hot Chocolate from Blue Olive Cafe

Smashed Avo from Little Oink

Eggs Benedict from Ricardo's

Blueberry Pancakes from 39 Steps

Homemade waffles

French Toast from Urban Pantry

Smashed Avo from Ona on the Lawns

Bacon & Egg roll from the Cupping Room

Salmon and sweet potato rosti from Lonsdale Street Roasters

Cereal Milkshakes from the Coffee Lab

Food from the Coffee Lab

Food from the Cupping Room

Homemade Nutella cookies and brownies
Eggs Benedict from Tilly's

Vietnamese noodle soup from any place in the city
Love,
M

5 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry now oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Dude. I live in Canberra. That's a little crazy...
    The pictures look delicious by the way! I wish I could eat off the screen. :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to eat all this! It all looks so good... I am hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, some good looking food there! And wow, I know Canberra! ;)

    ReplyDelete